2014-10-12 09:33 來源:31省市學位英語網[大中小]
Part I Vocabulary and Structure (20%)
Directions: In this part there are 40 incomplete sentences. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
1. How long do you think ________ to finish this urgent task?
A. did it take you
B. it will take you
C. will it take you
D. it to take you
2. Wealth, education and occupation vary greatly ________ members of the middle class.
3. Let’s buy our tickets while I still have ________.
A. a little money to leave
B. little money left
C. a few dollars left
D. few dollars to leave
4. ________ was not the way the event happened.
A. Which the press reported
B. That the press reported
C. What did the press report
D. What the press reported
5. People do not like such persons who are always ________ the way of others.
6. At first we were ________ amused by Don’s words, but soon we were tired of them.
7. He talks as if he ________ everything in the world.
C. would have known
D. had known
8. The doctor advised that Mr. Malan ________ an operation right away so as to save his life.
B. was going to have
D. would have
9. He forgot about ________ him to at tend my wife’s birthday party.
A. I asking
B. my asking
C. me to ask
D. mine to ask
10. So little ________ about stock exchange that the lecture was completely beyond me.
A. did I know
B. I had known
C. I know
D. was I known